CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wii -WOW
Just to let everyone know - we now are owners of a Wii!!! I feel like I have joined the thousands that have a pet rock, ferbie or whatever. I think the name lends itself to a little critter - don't you? Anyway, we now have a Wii and I must say - WOW, what will they think of next. It is so much fun and you do work up a sweat.
Phil installed it last night while I was at church and our grandaughter wanted to play with it so bad. However, Pubah would not let her play until O'Ma had had a turn. I walked in the door and heard, "O'Ma's here!" Well, as you might guess, I thought she was so excited to see me. The fact of the matter was she wanted me to hurry up and play so she could have a turn! Oh well, we had fun trying our hand at bowling.
I must admit that I have some serious work ahead of me but with a munchkin helping me, I will enjoy it. I am sure there will be game additions soon! A progress report may be seen in the future!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the world of Wii. You'll have to come over and play with my Wii Fit. It is an absolute blast- and a great workout!!

Pam said...

Yeah! I knew you would LOVE it! Now I think you need to get started on Guitar Hero...