CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I must admit that I am not a writer but I love reading everyone's blog postings. You all are such fun to read and I absolutely giggle out loud every time I read what is going on in your lives.

Having said all that I want to recommend a book to read for you gals who knit. Those of you who don't knit might enjoy it also. I must tell you it is not a "happy ever after" book so expect to shed a few tears. The entire book helps us look at life in an interesting way.

Now that I have given it a great introduction, the book is The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. I would love to have you join me in a discussion of the book and I will even make the muffins and cookies! Happy reading.

1 comments:

Mel said...

hmmmm I am not much of a reader, but I might check it out. If I do I will let you know.