CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

God's beauty on earth
I don't usually day dream because, frankly I don't seem to ever have the time. However, I have recently spent a week on the Pepperdine campus and felt like I was day dreaming the entire time. The lectureships at Pepperdine are in May each year and I have been blessed by attending for the past 10-12 years. I never leave empty! I am spiritually filled from incredible classes and lectures and physically filled from the breath taking beauty of the campus. Am I trying to push the lectures? Just take a look at some of these photos and tell me what you think!

So, did I get you pumped up and ready to go? I hope so because we could have a great time and take in some of the greatest gifts God offers us. Mark your calendars for the first week in May, 2009.






1 comments:

Mel said...

Looks and sounds amazing. Great pictures.