CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Step Back in Time
I am so excited because tonight we are going to walk with the dinosaurs! We are taking all the grand kids and their parents to walk among the dinosaurs and I think I am as excited as the kids. I almost hesitate to tell this, but I have always been infatuated with dinosaurs and their existence. I love going to the museum and chatting with the big fellow through the window of the elevator! Oh well, it doesn't take much to amuse me, and Phil will say I will talk to anyone that will listen!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like fun! Our family is going this Saturday and we are excited too!

Michelle said...

It looks awesome. I hope you have a good time. And I love your new background.

Mel said...

I hear it is awesome!! I am sure you all will love it.