CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

As an introduction, I want you all to know I am both excited and apprehensive about beginning this blog. I am apprehensive because I still have not mastered the e.mail concept so why on earth do I think I can keep this blog site current? I am the worst at returning e.mails and I usually pick up the phone to communicate with someone rather than sending a quick e.mail. When I do send an e.mail it is very short and sweet because I just don't want to take the time to write a detailed communication.


I am excited about beginning this blog site because I want to share with you the incredible work God is doing in my life and at Alameda Church of Christ. I work as the Children's Minister and my "work", if you want to call it that, is the most wonderful experience anyone on this earth could be a part of and I want to share my joy with everyone. A day does not go by that I am not blessed beyond more than I deserve. As we journey together please pray for this ministry and for me.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Rock on, Odie! I will be keeping up with your blog and bugging you when it needs updated. I'm so proud of you! :)

Rusty said...

As soon as I recovered from hearing the phrase "Odra has a blog," I had to check it out. You are such a blessing to me and the church family at Alameda. I'll be reading!

Amy S. Grant said...

Well, welcome to blogging! I'm excited and will look forward to keeping up with you. Miss you!